A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Wirtzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Wirtzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Wirtzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wirtzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Wirtzer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Wirtzer practice?
- Dr. Allan Wirtzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Wirtzer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Westlake Village, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Dermatologists and Sherman Oaks Pathologists.