A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Wirtzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Wirtzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Wirtzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirtzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wirtzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wirtzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Wirtzer practice?
Dr. Allan Wirtzer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Dermatologists.