Overall Review

January 21st, 2016
The doctor is great but his nurse, Debbie, that handles all your precertification's and scripts doesn't seem to know what she is doing. She messed up my precertification for my ct scan and now my insurance company will not authorize what the doctor wanted. When I tried calling to get it fixed all is what she had to do is get a new script with the right diagnosis and get it authorized. She then got rude to me when I kept trying to call Dr. Wohl to get her to fix it or see what he wanted. She probably did not want to get in trouble with the dr. I had given her all the information so she can handle it and it still did not get done right. Now I have to just go with what was authorized and may have to go through it again and I maybe allergic to the contrast. I feel she was very rude and ignorant to my case. But as for the dr he is very compassionate about your problem. He takes his time with you.

August 26th, 2015
He is an exceptional doctor. It's a shame it is impossible to get an appointment. The front desk never calls back and when the do its after the fact.

January 7th, 2014
Fantastic Doc
Upon my very first visit with Dr. Wohl I decided that he loves his lifes work. He is thorough, takes time to ask questions and answers any questions that I may have. I followed him from another practice and would follow him again were he to change locations. I love this guy. He was very compassionate when my husband was losing his battle with heart disease. He also took the time to make sure that I was okay as well. I am blessed to have found Dr. Wohl .