Dr. Allan Wulc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allan Wulc?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Allan Wulc?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

My experience was great! Dr. Wulc is easy to talk with; understood my concerns; made suggestions; eased all my worries; followed-up with me that evening, just to make sure all was well. I am pleased with the work he has done! I would recommend this Doctor & Office to anyone His staff is great, friendly so professional!

January 11th, 2017

LOOK WELL, FEEL WELL

Outstanding experience, Dr. W. explains every facet of a procedure in such a way, that removes anxiety. Outcomes result in feeling confident because you look well.

July 24th, 2016

Dr. Wulc is the very best Facial Plastic Surgeon who knows the latest techniques and what works. My eyes look 10 years younger with no down time. He knows exactly what to do and takes a very natural and conservative approach. His knowledge and skills are the best. For your face - use a doctor that just does faces - this is his expertise and he is a remarkable doctor who is incredibly gifted.

July 22nd, 2016

I am completely satisfied and thrilled about my experience with Dr. Wulc and his staff. At the risk of sounding 'over the top', his surgical expertise has changed my life.

July 21st, 2016

Dr Wulc did an outstanding job with my upper and lower blepharoplasty. I was thrilled with the results. He and the staff were great post surgery and addressed any questions or concerns that I had. My sister and sister-in-law were so impressed with the results, they ended up going to him also and they were just as happy with the results.

May 8th, 2016

It is a pleasure to experience Dr Wulc and his very competent staff.

February 18th, 2016

Melasma and acne treatments

I just love this place. Great staff and Gina is just wonderful. She knows what she's doing. I have been there few times and been more satisfied each time. I recommend this clinic with 5 stars.

December 4th, 2015

My experience with Dr Wulc was excellent. He has a great way with with his patients, and more importantly he is very skilled and gives you a "refreshed" rather than a new look. You look like yourself, but better. He and his staff explained exactly what would happen, how I would feel, and when I would return to normal. They were spot on. I have had several operations over my life, by far this is the best experience. They know what they are doing, seem to enjoy it, and it shows. High standards here, you would be hard pressed to find a better doctor, better results or better surgical experience.

November 20th, 2015

Couldn't Be Happier

After doing my research, I traveled from out of state to see Dr. Wulc. He and his staff were outstanding. He spent all the time I needed explaining the procedure and guided me through the post-operative course. I couldn't be happier with the care I received and the results achieved. I wish I had found Dr. Wulc sooner as other experiences I have had with other surgeons did not turn out as well.

November 14th, 2015

big liar

after traveling 2 states dr wulc came in sat down and gave me a whole 15 min consult. he said he couldnt see anything wrong yet he didnt even exam me, but sat across the table and talked all lies. he's supposed to be some great "only doctor in 5 states with all his 4 board certifications. Debbie was phenomenal and really spent alot of time with me gathering info and taking pics, she's the one who needs to be recognized. waste of $150 consult fee

July 3rd, 2015

Simply stated, Dr. Wulc is a true Artist, Perfectionist and Highly Skilled Plastic Surgeon. Thank you Dr. Wulc and thank you Debbie for the great care you have given me and the wonderful transformation you helped me achieve.

June 8th, 2015

Dr. Wulc and his staff are just fantastic. Very professional and caring. His work is just so wonderful. I am extremely pleased with my results.