Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon,
610 W Germantown Pike
Ste 161
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
610-828-8880
Locations and availability (1)

|  Fantasticc Results  |  show details
by Susan S on Oct 8th, 2014

I am extremely happy with the results of my recent eye surgery. It took me over a year to decide to do both upper and lower lids. Dr. Wulc was very considerate and patient as I took my time to decide to move forward with surgery and also after my procedure. Now 2 months later I am absolutely thrilled with the results!!! I look and feel 15 years younger; it's me again!! Thank you all so much at Wulc cosmetic and especially to Dr. Wulc who did a remarkable job!

|  A Miracle Worker  |  show details
by Lu Anne Wright on May 17th, 2014

There are only two words I can find to describe Dr. Allan Wulc - Miracle Worker. I had surgery (by another doctor) for ptosis in July '13 that did not turn out well. One eye was very wide open and the other very droopy, actually worse than before the surgery. I looked like a freak. My primary doctor urged me to see Dr. Wulc. During my initial appointment, he examined my eyes, looked over the photographs showing the extent of the problem and assured me that while the results of the proposed surgery might not be initially perfect, there would be a vast improvement and he would not settle for anything less than 100%. I was so relieved to hear the issues could be fixed, I broke down in tears. He was so kind and patient and by the end of the appointment, I felt better than I had in months. His entire staff is exceptional. Gina even answered one of my e-mail questions on a Sunday night. During the surgery he explained what was being done at each step and continually asked if I was feeling any pain. The procedure went very well and immediately I could see my eyes looked normal again. Then that night, he personally called to see how I was doing. I especially recommend him to anyone that has had a previous procedure gone wrong that needs correcting. Dr. Wulc is truly a "miracle worker".

|  Fabulous service, results and follow-up!  |  show details
by Christine K. on Apr 16th, 2014

All of my visits and treatments with Dr. Allan Wulc were 100% satisfying. All of my concerns were addressed punctually and personally. The doctor and the entire staff are extremely courteous, professional, helpful, caring and warm. I am totally satisfied with the results of my procedures and grateful for how everything was organized for me. I fully recommend Dr. Wulc and everyone at W Cosmetic Surgery.

|  Outstanding physician  |  show details
by Carolyn C. on Dec 20th, 2013

To do really exceptional cosmetic work, a physician needs to have the eye of an artist. S/he needs to look at what is there and have both the eye and the expertise to recommend the correct procedure for each patient, one that will enhance the good features and minimize the features the patient (and probably doctor) wants to minimize or change. Dr. Wulc possesses these qualities. Changing one's face, in any way, is sort of the ultimate risk--not only is it usually not necessary, but also it has largely defined our identity since birth. I feel that Dr. Wulc is at the top of his game; yet, he easily shares that he learns every day and that constantly learning and getting better is what he does is exciting to him and is the reason he loves his work--which is obvious. Humility emerges from confidence and expertise. Not only is it charming, but it reassures me as patient. When you want to know who a surgeon really is, ask the people with whom he works in the OR. They were the first to reassure me that I was with the best, that he will take whatever time it takes to do what he does flawlessly. The reason that I had to give a 3 in promptness is that sometimes, the surgery takes a bit longer--depending upon how a surgery goes, resulting in getting to the office later than expected. While Dr. Wulc runs behind sometimes, I have never felt rushed by him or that he wouldn't give me all of the time I need. Knowing that I have the doctor's full attention when I am there is very important to me. If you want to do further research, check Dr. Wulc's areas of Board Certification as well as all of the other honors he has achieved. I realize that this doesn't read like a review, but I read reviews to learn other's experiences with doctors, etc., so I am addressing a potential patient.

|  A Simply Outstanding Physician.  |  show details
by DG on Dec 16th, 2013

As a 45 year-old professional male who works in the health care, I simply cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wulc and his staff. I spent a lot of time researching various physicians for my procedure, and Dr. Wulc was my choice. I am glad I chose him, and would travel across the country to see him should I ever need him again. The doctor is stupendously qualified as a physician, holding four board certifications and a bustling practice. His bedside manner is impeccable - he never rushes you, he is completely respectful of your needs and concerns, he makes himself personally available to you 24/7, he has a terrific sense of humor, he is gentle and low key, looking you directly in the eye when he is speaking with you, and he listens carefully to what you have to say, what your concerns are, and then answers your questions directly. He really is a rare find, and a physician whom I cannot recommend highly enough. His staff are well-trained, very professional, upbeat, and kind. I was contacted every single day following my surgery by a Registered Nurse who patiently and sympathetically answered all of my questions, arranged for a change in post-op medications, and scolded me one day when I did not return her phone call! I loved it - normally you have to chase after the doctor and his staff, with Dr. Wulc it is the other way around. It just goes to show that he and his staff are committed to excellence and a healthy result, and truly care about their work. As a final note, I live in Center City, Philadelphia. It would have been much easier from a travel perspective to visit a physician in the city limits. Once I had my initial consult with Dr. Wulc, however, I was 100% convinced that the trip to Plymouth Meeting was a trivial detail. As I wrote above, I would get on an airplane to see Dr. Wulc if necessary. And as I understand it, quite a few of his patients do. I could go on and on, but hopefully you understand that you will be in very good hands with Dr. Wulc.

|  A World class Doc in our backyard  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Wulc and his staff. His knowledge, expertise and skill are without par. Dr. Wulc's office staff reflect the doctor's high standards. Everyone there is courteous, concerned, knowledgeable and skilled in her area. Everyone in his office enhanced my surgical experience, Debbie, Gina, Carol, Tara all are super and super good at their job.

|  Laser Resurface  |  show details
by Kathy V on Aug 15th, 2013

My journey started with me acknowledging the deep vertical lines above my lips, and wanting to try to minimize them without drastic procedures. I researched micro-needling and thought it might help. Through some online searches, I found that Gina, Angel In White, at W Skin Studio performed this service. My toe was officially in the water. I got a series of rolling sessions, which led to a series of IPL sessions. I knew that although these procedures gave me much better skin, my deep wrinkly friend "The Road Map" was still surrounding my mouth and torturing my existence. So I asked Gina about fillers. She referred me to Dr. Wulc for a consultation. I did a round of Belotero, which was fabulous.....but I realized it was going to be a lot of maintenance. At a follow up appointment, I asked what Dr. Wulc would recommend. After discussing it with him and his trusty sidekick, Nurse Debbie, I decided to go with ablative laser resurfacing, heavy around the mouth and under the eyes, and light on the rest of the face. I think when I started with the micro-needling, I knew deep down I would need "The Big Guns". My heartfelt thanks to Dr. Wulc and his artistic talent, and the entire staff, most noteably Debbie, who solidified my decision, Gina who is helping me keep the fantastic result, and to Tara, a welcoming comfort in the front office. My life has changed tremendously!

|  only the best  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Wulc by a physician friend who reminded me that if I wanted to have a face lift, I needed someone who was not only a plastic surgeon but an opthamologist since there would be work on my eyelids as well. When I went to Dr. Wulc he asked me what my goal was and I said i wanted to look"refreshed." He said that was the right answer because If I wanted to look as if I had had plastic surgery, I should go elsewhere. To this day only three really close friends know I had anything done because I looked (and look) so natural. Refreshed! Two weeks after the surgery I visited my granddaughter who lives several states away. I was concerned that she would notice swelling or bruising. I asked her how I looked, and she answered, "pretty." Aside from the beautiful work Dr Wulc did, each night someone in the office would call me to see how I was doing. The whole procedure was truly an easy and pleasant experience. It has been almost 10 year since I saw Dr Wulc and I am about to be "refreshed again." I cannot imagine putting my face in the hands of any other surgeon.

|  A remarkable surgeon and person  |  show details
by Beverly Green on Jul 12th, 2013

Alan Wulc is unique. Not only is he a skilled doctor, but he and his staff are the most caring, professional and attentive people I have met. There is a beautiful pencil drawing on the wall that he did while in art school and I think it is a metaphor for his delicate skill and attention to detail. My first experience with Dr Wulc was after I had a problem with a procedure in another doctor's office. At the suggestion of a doctor friend, I called Dr. Wulc's office, and Dr. Wulc called me while on vacation his vacation to give me advice and attention. He called each day after that to see how I was doing. I h ave been his patient. Recently he operated on my husband for a ptosis ( an eyelid that droops and inhibits sight.) Not only was the problem expertly corrected but the next day no one could tell there had been eye surgery. No scarring, no bruising: nothing but perfectly corrected vision. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say I would not even consider seeing another opthamologist/plastic surgeon. When I find the best, I stay there!

Jun 27th, 2013

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr Wulc ( including mid face lift , eye lift, lower face lift,etc). I couldn't be happier. He is a gifted surgeon. I look completely natural . His motto "you only better " is so true! He is an artist! He and his staff are kind , accommodating, and genuinely concerned . Everything is clearly explained prior to a procedure and they go above and beyond in your care following surgery . If you are thinking of surgery, fillers or botox don't make a decision until you meet Dr.Wulc. You won't be disappointed.

by R.C. on Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Wulc has made me look and feel more beautiful. The work that he has done always looks natural and, at the same time, has enhanced my features and provided subtle corrections that make a huge difference. He is very easy to talk to, he listens and doesn't push procedures, explains exactly what he will be doing and what the healing process will be like. In short, he is a superb, gifted plastic surgeon and a caring physician. His staff is wonderfully supportive, friendly and interested in how you look and feel. I feel very at home in the office whenever I come. Gina, his skin care expert, is also wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Wulc and his staff to all without reservations.

|  Manager Clinical Outcomes  |  show details
by Judy Narisi on Jun 21st, 2013

As an experienced healthcare professional, I am not impressed very easily. I know the pressures of medical staff and the pitfalls. First let me address the staff at his office, curteous, thoughtful, caring and just darn nice! Dr Wulc is an artist! Listens, Hears, addresses my issues. He is very calm, precise (as I want my surgeons to be) He doesn't give you false promises. He provided me with the knowledge I needed to make a decison and then just the best of care. In additon I was very pleased with the staff at the surgical center (Abington). As a nurse from another hospital I was quite impressed and received great care there. I highly recommend Dr Wulc, the surgical center and his staff. It has been a wonderful experience.

|  Exceptional doctor!  |  show details
by Debbie on Jun 19th, 2013

A wonderful experience! The office staff is friendly and accommodating and the office is beautiful, modern and clean. Dr Wulc is professional and informative and made me feel very comfortable. He really listened to what I had to say and provided knowledgeable feedback to my concerns. He has a creative vision which he communicates with ease. I am totally impressed with Dr. Wulc and my results!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2013

He is a great doctor. Does beautiful work and doesn't push you to get more and more work done.

|  Excellent choice  |  show details
by Delighted on Jun 5th, 2013

I'm so happy I found Dr. Wulc. The entire staff is personable, competent and friendly. My procedure included a face and neck lift and chin implant. Dr. Wulc did not disappoint. He even incorporated some extra nip tucks I didn't anticipate which provided amazing results. His kindness and attentiveness is only exceeded by his artistry and skill. I am delighted.

|  Outstanding overall experience!  |  show details
by Kathryn on May 25th, 2013

The entire staff is friendly yet professional. Dr Wulc actually tried to discourage me from a procedure that I wanted . Consequently this means that as a patient I am more than a $$$ sign. He is forthright and genuine and I will continue going until I am 100 ! (but look 50)

|  Dr. Wulc is an excellent phycician.  |  show details
by Alycia Einstein on May 23rd, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Wulc recommended by my primary care physician, when I needed an ocular plastic surgeon. I met with him and was immediately impressed by his knowledge and his kindness. My faith in him was rewarded with a perfect outcome. He repaired my eye problems and did some cosmetic work, that made me feel so much more confident. He knows just how much to correct, so that you still look natural, but much improved. I can not ever completely express my gratitude to him.

|  True Artist  |  show details
by Tracey Lynch on May 16th, 2013

I am over the moon with my results and would definitely recommend Dr Wulc and his staff to anybody who wants to listen!!!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you Tracey. We appreciate your kind words.

May 14th, 2013

I went to Dr. Wulc on the recommendation of a friend. I wanted to have fillers done on my face. I was really looking forward to it as I had never had anything done before. Words that come to mind when describing Dr. Wulc are: arrogant, condescending and rude. I could have put up with his obnoxious personality if I liked his work. I was extremely disappointed.

Doctor's Response

We are truly sorry to hear this. We strive to give each and every patient the very best experience and hope you'll return so we can make it right.

|  Top cosmetic surgeon in Philadelphia  |  show details
by Susan H. on May 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr, Wulc for well over ten years for botox and fillers--always happy. When I retired, I decided to go with cosmetic surgery. For some people this might be scary, but with Dr. Wulc and his staff, I never had one moment of doubt. It is obvious that Dr. Wulc is technically superb. More important to me, however, is his innate artistic talent. His gift to me resulted in just the right level of treatment--there is absolutely no overdone look. The best personal investment that I have ever made. Also, within Dr. Wulc's practice is another jewel that I cannot help but mention: Gina cares for my skin and is fabulous. I never doubt her judgement---even though I have undergone surgery, the skin is still important and Gina helps me with just the right touch. Gina's personality and attention to my needs add to my extreme satisfaction with the entire W Surgery group. Thank you all!!

Doctor's Response

Susan. You have no idea what these kind words mean to all of us. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

|  The Best Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Mary Ann O'Neal on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Wulc is very professional, thorough and a genius when it comes to your face. Gina Veith, his aesthetician has done my facial treatments for years. People are amazed at my age when I tell them, thanks to Gina. She is very knowledge and experienced about skin care, products and her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Wulc and his staff.

|  Botox 1st time!!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

I was very nervous regarding my first visit, since it was my first time with injectibles but Dr. Wulc made me feel instantly at ease. I'm not a person who wants multiple people touching my face so this was a well thought out decision and I couldn't be happier with the results! I look forward to many years of having someone I can trust with my important decisions regarding my overall appearance! Thank you Dr. Wulc and Staff......

|  Eye Surgery Success  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Wulc diagnosed my ptosis three years ago this month. My vision was impacted by my droopy upper eyelids. No one can believe I had them done. The incision line is impossible to see. He's a master, and I've sent many friends to see him since. I wouldn't let anyone else touch my eyes. Ever!

|  HE'S THE BEST  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I have been using Dr Wulc for over 8 yrs. I would never ever use another plastic surgeon. I trust him completly with every thing he does and all suggestions he makes. He does not suggest anything just so that he gets the additional fees. As far as his skills are concerned. THE BEST. He is an artist and knows the bone structure of the face. I would never consider using anyone else. 5 stars to the doc. He will be seeing me for many years to come

Doctor's Response

What lovely feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your views.

|  If you can't say something nice...  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I feel compelled to write something about the experience I had with Dr. Allal Wulc. I know many of these websites are opportunities for doctor-bashing and I thought it would be refreshing to add a review where the patient had nothing but positives to report. And that is the case with Dr. Wulc and his entire staff. I was very nervous about my visit(receiving Botox) so it was crucial that my mind be set at ease. Dr. Wulc could not have been more empathetic or patient with me. He went over the procedure in detail in advance so I would be as comfortable as possible. He answered each question as if he had heard it for the first time. He was professional yet friendly and open and I felt like I was in the company of friends. If you are considering any kind of plastic surgery, injections, or even just a relaxing facial--don't look any further. The office is beautiful as well--but not as beautiful as you'll feel when you leave. I can't wait for my next visit.

Mar 9th, 2012

Dr. Wulc is simply the best for injectibles and botox. Try Gina's micro needling it is fantastic!

|  Thrilled with my results!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I have received botox and fillers from a three different physicians over the years. All of which provided marginal results compared to Dr. Wulc. He spent time with me during my consultation and was a true artist when sculpting my face with injectables. He also took great care that I was comfortable. Dr. Wulc explained what could be achieved and made me look great. I never pen endorsements but after my appointment I was truly moved to do so. You will not be disappointed!

|  Self-employed Entrepreneur  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

When I first decided to try Botox I knew the most important decision was my choice of plastic surgeon. I had read about the "botox parties"--similiar to tupperware or Mary Kay shows(yikes) whereinjecting botox was treated as casually as trying on a new eye shadow. This is NOT the way to go with something as important as your FACE. Dr. Wulc is unparalleled in his field, with impeccable credentials and extensive experience in a myriad of cosmetic and surgical procedures. Add to that an empathetic ear and a comforting bedside manner--and all your fears and anxiety melt away. Do your research ladies.I did and I have now been a patient of Dr. Wulc's for several year and without question he is a TOP DOC. I could not recommend him more highly.

|  Good surgeon  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Wulc is a very good surgeon and is very caring and understanding.

|  Fantastic cosmetic surgeon  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

I was afraid of doing injections in my face because I didn't want to look "fake and overdone". But when my friend went to Dr Wulc for injections, I thought she looked natural and terrific. When I went into his office for the consultation, I really felt at ease. Everyone in the office was so friendly and it made me relax. Dr Wulc went over all my concerns and explained what areas I could improve to just make me looked "refreshed". He took his time with the injections and they really were pain-free. I just can't get over how my face looks lifted and rejuvenated. I couldn't be happier and I thank Dr Wulc for this.