A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Yi-Nan Chen MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Allan Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Chen practices Radiation Oncology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Oncologists.