A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Chen, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Yi-Nan Chen MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Allan Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Chen practices Radiation Oncology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Radiation Oncologists.