A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Yung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Yung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Yung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yung graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Yung has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allan K. Yung practice?
Dr. Allan Yung practices Otolaryngology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Otolaryngologists.