A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Zelinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Zelinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelinger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zelinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Zelinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zelinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan B Zelinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Zelinger practice?
- Dr. Allan Zelinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Zelinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.