Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Zelinger
Dr. Allan Zelinger, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with another office in Oak Lawn, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zelinger is affiliated with Presence St Joseph Medical Center, Palos Community Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Zelinger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Zelinger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allan Zelinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.
Dr. William Spear
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi15
Dr. Hugo Cuadros
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi50
Dr. Abhimanyu Saini
Oak Lawn, IL 0 mi7