A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Zelinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Zelinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Zelinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zelinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan B Zelinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Zelinger practice?
- Dr. Allan Zelinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Zelinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.