A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Zelinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Zelinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Zelinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zelinger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan B Zelinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allan B. Zelinger practice?
- Dr. Allan Zelinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allan Zelinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Palos Heights, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists and Oak Lawn Cardiologists.