Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allan Zubkin
Dr. Allan Zubkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tavares, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Apopka, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and General Surgery.Dr. Zubkin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allan Zubkin has the following 4 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Allan Zubkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.
Dr. Kathleen Starbird
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tavares, FL 0.17 mi19
Dr. Kenneth Stark
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Tavares, FL 1.02 mi35
Dr. Hector De Leon
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Tavares, FL 1.42 mi23