A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Stewart, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Stewart, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan S Stewart MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allan S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Allan Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Stewart practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.