A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alland Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alland Fry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alland Gordon Fry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alland G. Fry practice?
- Dr. Alland Fry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alland Fry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.