A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alland Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alland Fry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Fry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alland G. Fry practice?
Dr. Alland Fry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.