A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allauddin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allauddin Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allauddin Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allauddin Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allauddin Khan practice?
- Dr. Allauddin Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allauddin Khan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Dade City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Dade City Neurologists, Dade City Psychiatrists, and Dade City Sleep Medicine Doctors.