A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allauddin Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allauddin Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allauddin Khan, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allauddin Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allauddin Khan practice?
- Dr. Allauddin Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Allauddin Khan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Neurologists, Wesley Chapel Psychiatrists, and Wesley Chapel Sleep Medicine Doctors.