A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Adinoff, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Adinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adinoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adinoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Adinoff practice?
Dr. Allen Adinoff practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.