A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Adinoff, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adinoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adinoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Adinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adinoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen David Adinoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Adinoff practice?
- Dr. Allen Adinoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Adinoff practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.