A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Adinoff, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Adinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adinoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Medical Center of Aurora
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen David Adinoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Adinoff practice?
- Dr. Allen Adinoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Adinoff practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.