A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Adinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Adinoff, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adinoff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Adinoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Adinoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adinoff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adinoff has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen David Adinoff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Adinoff practice?
- Dr. Allen Adinoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Adinoff practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Denver Allergists and Denver Pediatricians.