A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Agapay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Agapay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agapay graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agapay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Agustin Agapay MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Agapay practice?
- Dr. Allen Agapay has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Agapay practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.