Dr. Allen Ahdoot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Ahdoot?

October 27th, 2015

excellent doctor

great bedside manner, explains everything very clearly, does not rush you. good follow up. very easy to talk to

November 18th, 2010

Kind, thorough and professional

Dr. Ahdoot has been my doctor for several years and I am amazed at how much he remembers about my medical history. I am sure that he sees many of his patients much more often than he sees me, but he always knows who I am and always knows what is going on with me medically. I was hospitalized last year with a relatively minor illness and the attention that I received from him was outstanding. I feel that he listened to my symptoms, ordered the appropriate testing and was quite compassionate. Dr. Ahdoot performs my colonoscopy every three years and it is always pain free. He discusses his findings with me and sends reminders or follow ups. An all around great guy with much knowledge and consideration, I highly recommend him.

November 14th, 2008

Allen Ahdoot is terrible!

Allen Ahdoot misdiagnosed me several times until I ended up in the hospital nearly dead. Allen Ahdoot's knowledge is questionable. I guess I was unfortunate since I see Allen Ahdoot only has 5 years experience. I felt Allen Ahdoot wanted me to continue having tests done because it helped put money in his pocket. I was very unhappy with Allen Ahdoot's service and cannot recommend strongly enough that you select a different doctor. You're life may depend on it!

September 25th, 2017