A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Aksamit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Aksamit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Aksamit, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Infectious Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksamit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Aksamit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen J Aksamit MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Aksamit practice?
- Dr. Allen Aksamit has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Aksamit practices Neurology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists.