A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Alaverdian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Alaverdian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Alaverdian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alaverdian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Alaverdian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Alex Alaverdian MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Alaverdian practice?
- Dr. Allen Alaverdian has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Alaverdian practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists.