A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Alvarez is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Alvarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Albert Alvarez MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Allen Alvarez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Alvarez practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.