Dr. Allen Anandarajah MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Rochester, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2012
This Dr. shouldn't be given the title Dr. He looks at your age and weight and doesn't consider your family history or test results at all. I had quite a bit of positive test results and 2 surgeries due to Osteoarthritis,and cause I'm young and I am I am not a size 0, I got told theres nothing wrong and I will be fine. I cried and couldn't believe what had just happened. He chuckled and said I'm going to have to learn to deal with the pain. Sorry,but NO. The thing that gets me is that he can tell you one thing to your face and write the opposite. I requested my reports and wouldn't you know,total opposite. Tells about my positive results,how I should consider looking into this and that,but laughs at you and says different. Im sorry but doing this means someone is trying to cover their own you know what. I have recently went for more tests and found that more of my body is getting a bit worse and I am young,but according to the so called Dr,I will be fine. I am not going to this man with these results. I am requesting someone new,but hard to do cause supposively their policy is you can't switch in office. Tried calling couple different places and since I have already seen a Rheumatologist I am going to supposively have hard time finding new one. In the meantime I try to deal with my pain the best I can each day. I am a wife and mother and find it hard to due what I should be doing each day. These Drs dont understand what their comments and facial reactions do to us. It makes me feel worthless and helpless when I can't move some days to even take a walk with my son. Its Drs like that that give good Drs a bad rep.

May 1st, 2012
Great doctor
Dr. Anandarajah is professional, caring, and always follows up. He listens intently, and is concerned about my total health picture. I feel fortunate that he is my rheumatologist.

August 16th, 2011
I had been experiencing great pain from my head to the tips of my toes. My OBGYN Annual appointment arrived and I had had enough of the pain. She suggested I see talk with my GP and get a referral after a variety of blood tests- he sent me to Allen Anandarajah, M.D. I had almost a two month wait period. In that time I researched RA (what they believed I had) and changed many things about my routine, diet, exercise program... Dr Anandarajah laughed at me upon meeting me. He was more concerned with the fact that my OBGYN started the ball rolling than my GP. He basically told me I was wasting his time for approximately 25 minutes, sent me for 8 vials of blood and told me not to wast his time and make another appointment because they won't be coming back positive. After months and months of excruciating pain, this was how I was greeting by the person I thought would at least help me find an answer. I left in tears and called my GP immediately. I would never in a million years recommend this man. His bedside manner is disgusting and he is arrogant beyond belief. IF this is how he treats his patients I have no idea how he can say he is helping them. I was completely disgusted by his behavior.

June 13th, 2010
a simple man who listens to me

March 5th, 2010