A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen S Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.