A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer Anderson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sawyer Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Allen Sawyer Anderson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.