A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Anderson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen S Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allen Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Anderson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.