A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Arbeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbeter
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Arbeter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Arbeter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbeter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Arbeter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Arbeter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Allan Arbeter practice?
- Dr. Allan Arbeter has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Arbeter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.