A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Arbeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arbeter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arbeter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Arbeter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbeter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Arbeter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Arbeter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Allan Arbeter practice?
- Dr. Allan Arbeter has 1 office location.
Dr. Allan Arbeter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.