A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Aymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Aymond is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aymond
Education & Awards
Dr. Aymond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Aymond has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Henry Aymond MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Aymond practice?
- Dr. Allen Aymond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Aymond practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.