Dr. Allen Baidey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Baidey?

Figured it out

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Have seen 4 or 5 other specialists who missed the boat on my particular problem. but Dr Baidey figured it out on day one and got men back in track

Dr. Baidey COME BACK!!

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Best dr.ever! It was a pleasure having you as my dr...miss you. So does everyone in the "new waiting room." Hope you come back very very soon. 😀

Simply the best

Posted on September 27th, 2014

Dr: Baidey is one of the best Doctor i met.He is very knowledgeable and intelligent. He cares about his patient. When you find a Dr like him why you go anywhere else?

Great Doc

Posted on May 13th, 2013

He listened and didn't hurry me along He also helped me but didnt give unrealistic expectations Told me my issue was tough to treat but he was confident that he would make me at Least 60% better. I actually think I am 75% better Thanks Doc

Chronic pain sufferer

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Allen Baidey is an excellent pain management doctor. As a neurologist he knows how to prescribe medications that alter the brain chemistry to not only lift the pain but the serotonin level as well. He does not over-prescribe and he worked with me until he got the type and dosage right. His bedside manner is very good. He is a caring doctor. I don't care for his receptionist but Cory and the other professional staff are great. I have recommended him to others and I will continue to do so. He is very well trained in neurology and psychiatry from the University of Virginia. I am deeply indebted to Dr. Baidey for all he has done for me.

doesnt get any better....

Posted on August 17th, 2010

being a 75 yr old 4th stage bone cancer metastasis patient as result of prostate cancer with cervical and vertebrae compression fracture issues...(I got rid of the cancer myself after years of all the regular treatments..but thats another story)... I had severe shoulder and arm/hand pain like had hand in an electrical socket thinking I would have to continue living on pain pills..I thought nothing else could be done.. Dr. Baidey treated me in office...I almost feel like new person most of that pain.. just like.. disappeared.. Im still in awe of how confident he is in what he does...I had been through so much and didnt think anything could get me comfortable.. he needs a fifth star on that four star rating scale..

Caring physician

Posted on May 8th, 2010

cant believe it

Posted on April 8th, 2010

I had given up. Dealing with my chronic pain for over 20 years without any help from multiple doctors. That it until I saw Dr. Baidey and staff. He took a different approach and figuired out what to do to better my quality of life.

Different Kind of pain doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2009

Dr. Baidey helped me so much with my migranes. I never thought to see a pain specialist for this kind of treatment but it has been a year since my last treatment, and am happy to say I am still migrane free!! If you have suffer from migranes give him a chance, he and his staff were wonderful.

Posted on August 17th, 2017