A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Banegura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Banegura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banegura
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banegura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Banegura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Banegura graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Banegura has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Tibagaywa Banegura MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen T. Banegura practice?
- Dr. Allen Banegura has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Banegura practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Catonsville, MD.
See Catonsville Internists and Catonsville Gastroenterologists.