A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Bar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Bar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Bar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen H Bar FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Bar practice?
- Dr. Allen Bar has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Bar practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.