A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Bar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Bar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Bar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Ganglion Cysts
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bar graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen H Bar FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Bar practice?
- Dr. Allen Bar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Bar practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.