A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Barbish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Barbish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbish
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Barbish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Walter Barbish MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen W. Barbish practice?
- Dr. Allen Barbish has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allen Barbish practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Auburn, IN.
See Northville Internists and Northville Gastroenterologists.