A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Barbish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Barbish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbish
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Barbish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barbish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Memorial Hospital Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Walter Barbish MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen W. Barbish practice?
- Dr. Allen Barbish has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allen Barbish practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Northville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Auburn, IN.
See Northville Internists and Northville Gastroenterologists.