A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Barnes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Barnes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Barnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Charles Barnes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Allen Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Barnes practices Psychiatry near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Psychiatrists.