A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen R Berkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Allen Berkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Berkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons and Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.