Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

Overbilling show details Overbilling
Nov 9th, 2015

Zero bedside manner. Not courteous at all and even took a call on speaker phone ironically yelling at someone else that they were unprofessional earlier. But the biggest issue is the overbilling. Charged $1,800 for a homemade finger splint and billed it as surgery. I received no surgery or injections or therapy. Nothing that would constitute as surgery. My finger wasn't broken. They just told me to keep the splint on for 10 weeks or so and out the door. These are the reasons medical costs are through the roof.

superior hand surgeon show details superior hand surgeon
by Wolfgang Pitzi on Feb 27th, 2015

I had surgery with him today and my family has treated in hand surgery with him and could not have had a better experience highly recommended it would not consider anyone else to do he in surgery

by Beth Silver on Feb 5th, 2013

I loved the office staff. They were very courteous and helpful. Dr. Berkowitz was great, listened to my complaints and was able to provide a diagnosis and treatment plan. I would recommend this practice to all of my family and friends.

Aug 7th, 2012

I would not send my cat to see Dr. Berkowitz. Arrogant is just one word to describe his attitude.