A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Bezner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Bezner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Bezner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bezner graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bezner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bezner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Bezner practice?
Dr. Allen Bezner practices Neurology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantis, FL.
See Lake Worth Neurologists.