A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Burkowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Burkowsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Burkowsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkowsky graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkowsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Mark Burkowsky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Burkowsky practice?
- Dr. Allen Burkowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Burkowsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians and Hollywood Pediatric Specialists.