A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Smith, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Carmichael Smith MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Allen Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Smith practices Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pulmonologists.