Dr. Allen Carignan Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allen Carignan?

only sees what he wants o see.

Posted on August 29th, 2017

he never examined me but rather cut me back by over half my meds on my first visit with him. my second visit was the same. his bedside manner is so rude that he wouldn't even shake my hand. he never talked to be but at me. told me I don't have the pain I have, then when I asked what I could do to help this agony he said, "well, sometimes we just don't get the help we need" then walked out. I will NOT be seeing him again, too bad because I've been going to this pain facility for 10 years. No one should be treated this way

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Physician was unprepared, didn't have any knowledge about my illnesses, didn't do an exam. Was demeaning and degrading per my experience I recommend him to no body.

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Horrible experience. He was condescending, made assumptions, talked at me and not with me. I would characterize him as s bully.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I was referred to Seacoast pain by my neurologist. Originally she wanted me to see Dr. Tobin but this doctor was the one on for the day. I was there for a new patient consultation. I expected to discuss my injury and treatment options available. He would not answer my question about physical therapy, and when I asked him a question about the shot and how it would effect my spinal cord he snapped at me saying, " this is why we don't want our patients reading their reports." Rude is an understatement. BIG RED FLAG ON THIS ONE.

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Very caring and thoughtful doctor. He helped me get over my back pain. Got my life back. Would highly recommend.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

DO NOT SEE HIM!!! He is the rudest DOCTOR i have ever met. Very ignorant and VERY unprofessinal! Had no time to answer questions, treated me like a child and very arrogant!

How Dare He?

Posted on July 11th, 2009

My wife and I visited with Dr. Carignan only to find him treating my wife like a drug addict, rather than a human being in pain. His prejudice and assumptions were unprofessional and negligent, and the things he said to us during our visit were open insults. His attitude was unacceptable, and for him to look down on us based on his prejudice of my wife leaves me to ask him "how dare you sir?". The fact that he was treating my wife as if she was someone looking to score drugs, rather than looking for legitimate pain relief is NEGLIGENT. I will not go on with any more details, however our entire visit was about a half hour long insult session. How dare you sir? We are UPSTANDING citizens, and human beings. If you knew the first thing about my wife and I, I assure you sir, your attitude would be much different.But that is beside the point, to treat ANYONE in this manner is UNACCEPTABLE. You are a professional, as am I. And in my profession I would never treat someone that seeks out my help in this manner.Please climb down from where your ego is, and practice mindfulness and respect for your fellow human beings. Honestly!

Posted on May 23rd, 2009

I am a recovering stroke patient with severe post-stroke pain in addition to severe fibromyalgia. I transferred from another pain clinic and was stuck with this doctor. He laughed in my face while I was hysterical crying in pain. He said he did NOT believe in fibro pain and laughed in my face again as he walked out the door. I was left to fend for myself. I left the previous pain clinic because my provider left and I didn't want to see anyone else, so my PCP referred me to this uncaring monster. He laughed and said that he would have an ambulance take me to the ER so I can see a psychiatrist. I was thrown into withdrawal and had a severe grand mal seizure.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Its a shame he is moving, but he is on to bigger and better things. He will be missed...

Posted on June 3rd, 2016