Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Cherer
Dr. Allen Cherer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA, with other offices in Concord, NC and Charlotte, NC (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Cherer is affiliated with Northeast Medical Center, Presbyterian Matthews and Piedmont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Cherer has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Allen Cherer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.
Dr. Marvin Mata
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Alexandria, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Amy Sheeder
Alexandria, LA 0 mi30
Dr. Shabih Manzar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Alexandria, LA 0 mi27