A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chiang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Chiang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Chiang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Chiang practice?
- Dr. Allen Chiang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Chiang practices Ophthalmology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Bethlehem Ophthalmologists.