Psychiatrist, Geriatrician

9911 W Pico Blvd
Ste 1430
Los Angeles, CA 90035
310-284-8500
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Allen S. Croman MD Horrible  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2014

Allen S. Croman MD is horrible. Avoid this Psychiatrist

|  Best Psychiatrist in Los Angeles  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr. Chroman is an amazing doctor -- attentive, informative, interested. He helps me help myself. He always returns calls and never acts hurried. His holistic approach to me has helped me not just emotionally -- my overall health is so much better to! HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chroman!

|  Worst Doctor in Los Angles  |  show details
May 9th, 2014

Worst Doctor in Los Angeles

Nov 21st, 2013

Allen S Chroman MD is very mean and does not care about his patients. He was very rude to mean.

|  Avoid Allen S Chroman MD Zero Star Rating  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

Allen S. Chroman MD is the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen in my life. He is very mean, does not return phone calls , and treats patients with contempt. He put me on the wrong medication resulting in a severe bad reaction. He gets a zero star rating. Avoid Allen S. Chroman MD, he is awful.

|  PATIANT  |  show details
by ISAAC SISO on May 20th, 2013

Be aware of a scam I went to see this doctor a few years back and the only thing his office cares about is the payment. They pay more attention to the money then to the patient. I was seeing him for one hour that most of the time he just asked me questions about my income. Then a few years later I see a charge on my credit report for $700 for not attending to scheduled meeting that I have never made an appointment to. When I called the office they say that there is no information on my file and that I should call the the collection company and pay them.. This is why I don’t like doctors in LA.. YOU HAVE A LOT OF GOOD DOCTORS IN LOS ANGELES DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

|  Allen S Chroman MD Worst Psychiatrist in Los Angeles  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

Allen S. Chroman MD is the worst Psychiatrist in Los Angeles. He is mean, spiteful, and uncaring. He treated me with no respect. I would Avoid Allen S. Chroman MD. He is a bad Doctor.

|  Allen S Chroman MD is a terrible Physician  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

Alllen S. Chroman MD is the worst Doctor that I have ever seen. He is mean, rude, and unprofessional. He should not be a Doctor.

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr.Chroman is extremely professional...very empathic, right on with his diagnosis and treatment...caring...smart...integrity...Highly recommend Dr. Chroman.

|  an exceptional experience  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

He is an excellent doctor- caring ,professional and a gentleman.His office reflects his personality, warm and comfortable.He is supportive and knowledgable ,I have recommended him to many friends.

Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr. Chroman is a fantastic Dr. He is very professional, caring and empathetic. He treats his patients with respect and the medications prescribed are most helpful. We found him personable and wonderful, not only to the patient, but also to the family.

|  Best Psychiatrist EVER...  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I don't know who is writing the horrible reviews of Dr. Chroman but I have known him for nearly 3 years and have found him to be the kindest, most caring and most dedicated doctor I've ever known. Please don't base your decision to see him or not see him based on the egregious reports from what appears to be the same person.