Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ching-Chiang Chu
Dr. Ching-Chiang Chu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Chu is affiliated with St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital, Houston North West MC and St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Chu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ching-Chiang Chu has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Ching-Chiang Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Gregory Hall
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Madhavi Machineni
Houston, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Asha Murthy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Houston, TX 0 mi20