A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Chudzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Chudzinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudzinski graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Chudzinski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Paul Chudzinski MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. Chudzinski practice?
- Dr. Allen Chudzinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Chudzinski practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Colorectal Surgeons and Washington Surgeons.