A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ciuffo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ciuffo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ciuffo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciuffo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ciuffo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen A Ciuffo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Ciuffo practice?
- Dr. Allen Ciuffo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Allen Ciuffo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Cardiologists.