A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Clowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Clowers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Clowers graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clowers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen F Clowers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Clowers practice?
- Dr. Allen Clowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Clowers practices Family Medicine near Middle River, MD.
See Middle River Family Physicians.