A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Collins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen H Collins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen H. Collins practice?
- Dr. Allen Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Collins practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.