A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Condo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Condo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Condo, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Condo graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Condo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Richard Condo MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Condo practice?
- Dr. Allen Condo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Condo practices Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Malabar, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.