A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Condo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Condo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Condo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Condo, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Condo graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Condo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Richard Condo MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Condo practice?
- Dr. Allen Condo has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Condo practices Family Medicine near Malabar, FL.
See Malabar Primary Care Doctors.