A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Cooper practice?
Dr. Allen Cooper practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.