A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Corbett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen Corbett practice?
- Dr. Allen Corbett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Corbett practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.