A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Cortez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Cortez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Palm Drive Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen William Cortez MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen W. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Allen Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Cortez practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons.