A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Denys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denys
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denys Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Denys graduated from Queen's University.
Dr. Denys has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Windsor Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Phillip Denys MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 35 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. Denys practice?
- Dr. Allen Denys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Denys practices Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.