A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Denys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denys
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Denys Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Denys graduated from Queen's University.
Dr. Denys has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Windsor Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Phillip Denys MD is a male Sleep Medicine, has 36 years of experience and practices in Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. Denys practice?
- Dr. Allen Denys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Denys practices Sleep Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Sleep Medicine Doctors.