Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Dollar
Dr. Allen Dollar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dollar is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Tanner Memorial Center and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Dollar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Dollar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Louise Chang
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Quratulain Syed
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi10
Dr. Andre Holder
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9