A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donnelly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donnelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Donnelly, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Donnelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Reynolds Army Community Hospital
- Dallas Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Morgan Donnelly MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Allen Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Donnelly practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.