A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dozor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dozor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dozor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dozor, FAAP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dozor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dozor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen J Dozor FAAP, FCCP, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Dozor practice?
- Dr. Allen Dozor has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Dozor practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists.