A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dozor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dozor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dozor
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Dozor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dozor, FAAP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dozor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dozor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen J Dozor FAAP, FCCP, and MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Dozor practice?
- Dr. Allen Dozor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allen Dozor practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Hawthorne Pulmonologists.