A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dozor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dozor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dozor, FAAP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dozor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dozor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dozor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Dozor practice?
Dr. Allen Dozor practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pediatric Specialists, Hawthorne Internists, and Hawthorne Pulmonologists.