Dr. Allen Jay Dozor MD, FCCP, and FAAP is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dozor is Good. Dr. Dozor has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dozor, MD, FCCP, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Asthma, and Asthma.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dozor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dozor has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dozor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dozor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Dozor practice?
Dr. Allen Dozor practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Pediatricians, Hawthorne Pulmonologists, and Hawthorne Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Dozor, Dr. Alan Dozor