A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dyke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dyke has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen S Dyke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Dyke practice?
- Dr. Allen Dyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Dyke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.