A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dyke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dyke has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen S Dyke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Dyke practice?
- Dr. Allen Dyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Dyke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.