A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Ettenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Ettenger is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Ettenger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ettenger graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ettenger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- JC Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Belo Ettenger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Ettenger practice?
- Dr. Allen Ettenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Ettenger practices Pediatrics near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Pediatricians.