A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Evans, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Evans has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 9 plans